In the evening, Bob Faris, Bif Huss, Jim Frantz, and two others (forgot their names :( ) and I went to a nice Mexican Restaurant Cafe Sabor.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
No flight at Logan
The day started even later than yesterday. They started launching Open Class gliders around 2pm only to see all of them coming back within 20 minutes. After sporadically launching sniffers, the contest grid finally started rolling at 3:30pm. By the time my turn came, it was almost 5pm, so I cancelled my flight.
In the evening, Bob Faris, Bif Huss, Jim Frantz, and two others (forgot their names :( ) and I went to a nice Mexican Restaurant Cafe Sabor.
Waiting
Waiting
Chatting
In the evening, Bob Faris, Bif Huss, Jim Frantz, and two others (forgot their names :( ) and I went to a nice Mexican Restaurant Cafe Sabor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment